Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Inn-Between

Pondering the Future has somehow become more time consuming than living in the Present.  Almost as though there is no Today until I know what Tomorrow has in store. 

It's a Progress Purgatory of sorts - and I need to find a way out of the Inn-Between.  Until I do, My Sweet Dream remains on hold.

With the clock ticking and the Universe conspiring to render my Fate - I feel somewhat paralyzed.  Not knowing where I'll land just months from now makes it kind of difficult to hatch my Plans.

I'm open though....to whatever lie ahead.  But I've got to find a way to keep moving forward.  While certain aspects of my life are developing (which is progress in and of itself) - I feel a restlessness to know where I'll rest my head. 

Once I lay that pillow down and snuggle between the sheets - things will make more sense.  I'll be able to plan for the long term - rather than from one day to the next.

Patience is the virtue I lack, but the one I need the very most right now.  Coupled with a faith that my Journey knows its course.

This is the fun part, after all; for my empty plate is ready to be filled with anything and everything my heart desires!

Sweet Dreams, 
Me

"When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the Unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen:  There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly." - Patrick Overton

No comments:

Post a Comment