Monday, May 4, 2015

P.S.: The Big Reveal, Baby (A Post that went unposted)

This post was drafted in February of 2014 but never posted...so here it is.  I was five months pregnant at the time. 

For those of you who've followed this blog, my writings can be admittedly mysterious.  Each has deep significance to me but as the reader, it may not always be clear what's going on inside this house…or more importantly inside this heart of mine.

Well, allow me to lift the veil of secrecy this day.  After a lifetime of dreaming of having a home alive with children and writing about it every given chance….that Sweet Dream is finally coming true.

That's right!  I'm having a baby girl. 

To me, it's a miracle I thought might pass me by.  For time and life were ticking forward with no sign in sight that a cradle would rock inside these perfectly painted ivory walls.   Then one day in late October, the Sweet Dream proved a dream no more.    

I am officially, Baking the Perfect Dream.

Thank you, Universe.  The Possibilities abound!

Sweet Dreams, 
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment