Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet Inn-terruption

Please pardon the Inn-terruption in my postings.  I've been distracted by some pretty significant things.  The likes of which I haven't had in quite some time. 

A Sweet Surrender for me; with and in spite of my many fears.  Terrified of being hurt, losing something or still worse, being abandoned...I forged on.  Battling my own bitter demons to relish in the delicious result that is...Love.  True love.

I've been in the kitchen before, and like all of us, I've been burned once or twice.  But I've vowed to hold my hand to the flame this time...because the potential reward here simply outweighs the risk.

As sure as I feel, there are no guarantees.  But what other choice is there than to follow your gut?  For every sour pill we've swallowed...over time you develop a taste for what is wrong and what is right when it comes to matters of the heart.  It's allowing yourself to Surrender to it - that proves the challenge.

I'm doing it though...one foot in front of the other.  And no matter what doubts have tried to sneak in...day after day, they diminish and my feelings grow.  With trust in what the Universe has in store - I've let go.  I've given in and accepted that this is exactly where I am meant to be.

With this person, in this place, with an open heart.  Welcoming all of life's Possibilities...

This is my path.  And all of it is leading me straight to my Sweet Dream - detours and all.

Sweet Dreams, 
Me

"Give up all bad qualities in you, banish the ego and develop the spirit of surrender.  You will then experience Bliss." - Sri Sathya Sai Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment