Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nama-Stay

There exists a basket full of reasons to Stay right where I am physically; and plenty of reasons to Go elsewhere.

As a practitioner of Yoga, I often meditate on those very options.  Leaving the final decision to the Universe.  It's really not my choice to make, after all.  But it is my cosmic duty to be open to all of the Possibilities and allow myself to follow whichever path Feels right.

We all look for Signs in one form another in times like these...to tell us what to do or which direction to take.  Sure enough, one by one, they are availing themselves to me; either by adding to a specific stack or by taking away.  In either case, the alternatives slowly narrow.

Not too long ago, in a previous entry, I mentioned Opportunities.  One of which is approaching a Reality.  It has nothing to do with my current profession and everything to do with what gives me balance.  

It would be a Yoga Studio.  It was a proposition from two Yogi friends of mine - who brought me in as their third wheel.  As seasoned instructors...they had the Practice portion down.  But I had the Aesthetic and Communal Sensibilities they perhaps lacked.

This could be the Perfect Marriage, I thought.  Not only did this come to me and not the other way around...but it arrived in the most natural of ways.

The convergence of two passions...that of Yoga and Design.

This wasn't the Inn and Bakery of my Sweet Dream...but it was a delicious surprise!  Perhaps the Perfect Detour en route to the Rest of My Life.

Sweet Dreams, 
Me

"Like a morning dream, life becomes more and more bright the longer we live, and the reason of everything appears more clear. What has puzzled us before seems less mysterious, and the crooked paths look straighter." - Jean Paul Richter

No comments:

Post a Comment