Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Windows Wide Open

Normally when doors close, the tendency is to feel shut out.  When instead, it infers the opposite: the window of Opportunity sits wide open.

When options narrow, consider it a favor.  The Universe's way of veering you toward your eventual fate.

It can be unnerving though...to watch the ebb and flow of Opportunities in one's life.  But when the tide comes in...it washes out that which doesn't serve us.  All the while dropping what belongs in our lives right at our feet; our toes sinking deeper into the sand - as our destiny gains footing.

Remember...the same salt that stings our eyes - can also heal our wounds.

A few days ago, whether by Choice or by Chance, my initial Options became fewer.  A few new ones appeared as well.  But rather than muddying the waters...they served to clarify things a bit.

While at first I fretted over losing ground...I realized this was precisely My Path.  As each Possibility vetted itself - my Compass had clearer direction.  And suddenly I breathed a sigh of relief.  This was a good thing.  My future was taking shape at last.

For every day a different layer is shed...I am that much closer to getting to the bottom of things; to where I truly belong...

Sweet Dreams, 
Me

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment