Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tiny Angel Cake

Tiny Angel, where art thou?  I need you here.  Come forth.

I'll explain why I'm seeking out my Angel in just a sec.  But first, let me grease the pan, if you will.

Months ago, I told you about a Spiritual Healer who gifted me with the heavenly knowledge that I am surrounded by a so-called Army of Angels.  It's a notion that gave me great comfort and a serenity the likes of which I'd never felt before.  I felt protected, loved...and most poignantly Safe.  Knowing that no matter what comes my way, I will not only be alright...but better off for it.

Right about now, I need to summon those Angels to my conscious mind; or better still, to my heart.  For I am lacking a heightened sense of peace.  And the tranquility; the self-assuredness I feel while in the Angel's wrap - remains unmatched. 

Cut to this moment.  There are times in life when you can't help but look to the past and know...really KNOW...that a part of it (if only a tiny piece) belongs in your life in the long term.  That anything else, despite your greatest attempts, simply doesn't make sense.  

That said - everything is as it should be...I believe this.  But the intuition that part of yesterday might have a place in my tomorrow - is why that KNOWING persists.  It's a feeling that can prove hard to ignore.

Rather than lightening the load, that instinct can often weigh one down.  It's as if living in the present - is simply biding time while the past catches up.  

Be that as it may, we need to Trust.  With every part of our being...we must have faith that every burned cake, every scorched pan - is leading us to our very own perfect slice of Angel Cake.

What I'm forced to realize when I appeal to my Guides (my Tiny Angels) - is that they are always there.  Enveloped in their invisible presence, I can breathe; I can let go.  As I write these words, my grip loosens, I begin to exhale and my heart stops skipping beats.  

It's all going to be okay.  Repeat to self: It's all going to be okay. Even when things seem to be going all wrong...they couldn't be more right.  Ride the wave; even if you have to hold your breath once in a while - you'll emerge from the water refreshed and eventually, on dry land.  Chances are though, you won't understand it until you've come out on the other side.  

You may as well submit to it - for, like fate, you just can't fight the sea.

Sweet Dreams, 
Me

"There is no such thing as accident; it is fate misnamed." - Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment